Chichester: HeartSmart Walks
HeartSmart walks are free, fun and full of local beauty. These walks are led by volunteer Walk Leaders and are designed to cater for all ages and abilities. The walks offer opportunities to exercise and meet new people in a safe and friendly environment. Below is some information to help you get the most out of them:
- All walks finish at their starting point unless otherwise stated.
- No booking is required but please arrive 10 minutes before the walk is due to start.
- Please inform the Walk Leader if you will be leaving the walk early and sign yourself out.
- Please wear suitable footwear and you may like to bring a drink of water.
- Please note that the walks are smoke free.
- Dogs are welcome unless otherwise stated but must be kept on the lead.
- Timings stated on the programme are approximate.
- If the weather is poor the walk may be cancelled. Please check with the office or website if unsure (office hours Mon-Fri 8.45am-5pm).
- Please read the walk description before joining the walk and ensure you are walking at the right level for you.
For a programme please contact Chichester District Council or see downloadable pdf to right hand side.
For further information contact the Community Wellbeing Team on 01243 521041 or email email@example.com
Please note that any walks with duration of 90 minutes or more are not accredited by Walking for Health but are managed by Chichester District Council.
The walks listed below are a sample of those offered throughout the year. Please see "downloads" to the right hand of this screen for a pdf copy of our walk programme which provides a current list of walks/dates.