Braintree District Walkabout
We are a group of volunteers and residents who have set up a volunteer walking group. The scheme for Braintree District will be FREE. We aim to:
- Deliver accredited, safe and effective health walks, run by trained local volunteer Walk Leaders
- Offer a variety of walks to benefit health and wellbeing from 30 - 90 mins long
|Walk name||Route options available||Length (hours)|
|A. Great Notley|
|B. Marks Farm|
|F. Courtauld Mill|
Our regular walks take place in the following locations:
- Great Notley 30 min/1hr walks available (Mondays at 10.30am)
- Marks Farm 30 min/1hr walks available (Wednesdays at 10.30am)
- Witham 30min/1hr walks available (Saturdays at 10.00am)
- Monthly Buggy walk Friday
We Need You!
Our scheme won't work without walkers, walk leaders and Committee members. If you have a few hours to spend each week and would like to help people to enjoy the Braintree district countryside, why not contact us and find out how you can help?
We run FREE volunteer walk leader training regularly. For more details please contact the Co-ordinator.