Writtle - LONG
Goto Scheme Chelmsford Heart and Sole
Meet: Outside the Lordship Tea Rooms and Shop0, Lordship Road, CM1 3RS
Description: Various walk routes can be taken to see the pretty village of Writtle, including a walk alongside fields, via the village duck pond, or through the College grounds. Walk difficulty varies dependent on the route, so please discuss your needs with the Walk Leader when you arrive.
- Buses: Route 45 runs every 45mins and stops at Prestons Garage. The regal bus service 35 stops every hour at the campus.
- Bicycle: There are well marked bicycle route from town
- By Car: There is parking in the Writtle tea rooms car park.
- Toilets: Inside the Writtle Garebd Tea rooms
- Refreshments: The Lordhsip Tea rooms where they serve tea and homemade cakes or sanddwiches and fresh lunch menu.
Lordship Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3RS
This is the list of the available walk options, to join the Walk select a date in the calendar below
|Last Tuesday of each month at 12noon|
May be muddy
Public transport accessible
Car parking nearby