South Woodham Ferrers - Women Time
Goto Scheme Chelmsford Heart and Sole
Meet: In the car park next to South Woodham Ferrers Yatch Club, Marsh Farm road, CM3 5WP (by the sea walls at the very bottom of Marsh Farm Road.)
Description: This walk is for women only as part of the woMEn TIME project. The routes follows shingle paths along the sea walls before dropping down a steep incline through farm land. The walk takes in the Salthaven Community Orchard which is over 100yrs old. Residential roads follow back down the Marsh Farm track to the Yacht club.
- Buses: Route 36 (the only bus to South Woodham Ferrers) to the ‘adj Halyards Reach’ stop at the juncture of Inchbonnie/Marsh Farm Roads
- Bicycle: There are no designated cycle paths; accessible by road only
- By Car: Free parking in the gravel car park at the very end of Marsh Farm Road (all parking accessible).
- Toilets: Inside the yacht club (if open) or at Marsh Farm
- Refreshments: There are plenty of cafés within the local town
South Woodham Ferrers Yacht Club, Chelmsford, Essex, CM35WP
This is the list of the available walk options, to join the Walk select a date in the calendar below
May be muddy
Public transport accessible
Car parking nearby