Riverside - LONG
Goto Scheme Chelmsford Heart and Sole
Meet: Outside the main reception of Riverside Ice and Leisure Centre, Victoria Road, CM1 1FG
Description: This route follows surfaced paths through the open green space of the River Chelmer valley where we pass through the local nature reserve.
- Buses: ‘Riverside Stop’ 54a and 56
- Bicycle: Traffic free from 5th Avenue or the town centre using cycle paths which pass the leisure centre’s main reception
- By Car: Parking in town or in Riverside Ice and Leisure Centre’s pay and display car park; Disabled Parking near main reception
- Buggies/Wheelchairs: The route follows pavements along the river and therefore is generally wheelchair and buggy friendly.
- Toilets: Inside Riverside Ice and Leisure Centre
- Refreshments: Available to purchase from OJs inside the leisure centre, or from other local cafés.
This is the list of the available walk options, to join the Walk select a date in the calendar below
|2nd Monday of each month at 10.30am|
Rest stop available
Public transport accessible
Car parking nearby