Goto Scheme Chelmsford Heart and Sole
Day: 1st Tuesday of each month
Meet point: In the car park at the rear of the mill building, CM2 7PX
Description: This longer walk begins at Moulsham Mill and leads up to Sandford Mill Lock. Using the river path for most of the route, we return back an hour and a half later.
- Buses: Routes 1A, 1B, 3, 3A, 3B, 4, 11A, 14, 31,31A, 31B, 31C, 31D, 31X, 36, 40, 41, 45, 45A, 48, 48A, 48B, 48C, 50, 71, 71A, 71X, 72, 510 at the Army and Navy stop.
- Bicycle route: Using the well marked cycle paths from the town centre
- By Car: FREE Parking is available in the car par at the mill
- Toilets: inside the mill building
- Refreshments: inside the mill building at the community radio statio cafe.
Moulsham Mill Centre, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 7PX
This is the list of the available walk options, to join the Walk select a date in the calendar below
|1st Tuesday of each month at 10.00am|
May be muddy
Car parking nearby