Goto Scheme Chelmsford Heart and Sole
Meet: By the Horse and Groom public house, on Galleywood Common, CM2 8PL
Description: This route travels through paths across this wonderful Common and takes in the old race course. During winter the walk takes in more paved areas, in the summer we use woodland paths and grass surfaces.
- Buses: ‘The Eagle’ stop on Stock Road. Routes 14/15/15a/100/140
- Bicycle: We meet near the end of National Cycle Network Route 13
- By Car: Free Parking is available in the Horse and Groom car park off Horse and Groom Lane. Disabled parking available.
- Toilets: In the Horse and Groom public house
- Refreshments: Available to purchase from the Horse and Groom
The Horse & Groom, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 8PL
This is the list of the available walk options, to join the Walk select a date in the calendar below
May be muddy
Public transport accessible
Car parking nearby