Goto Scheme Chelmsford Heart and Sole
Meet: By the benches outside Martellas Cafe (opposite the Asda supermarket entrance).
Description: See parts of Chelmer Village that you didn’t know existed! Chelmer Village presents a number of route options, with the regular walk following paved or tarmacked residential paths, via Brooke End Gardens or The Green. There are no steps, but iptions to walk across grass when it is dry.
- Buses: Routes 47 and 71 stop at ‘Chelmer Village Shopping Centre’
- Bicycle: Using well marked cycle routes from the town centre
- By car: Parking available in the Asda supermarket car park; please park towards the back of the car park, near to the petrol station
- Toilets: Available in Asda
- Refreshments: Cold and hot refreshments and traditional ‘fish and chips’ available for purchase from Martellas Café (opens 11.30am).
Village Square, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6RE
This is the list of the available walk options, to join the Walk select a date in the calendar below
Public transport accessible