Admirals Park - LONG
Goto Scheme Chelmsford Heart and Sole
Meet:In the bottom end of theTower Garden car park off Rainsford Road
Description: This route uses the footpaths that lead through green and leafy West Park, across the River Can, returning along Beeches Road. The route may include one steeper slope of no longer than 50m. The longer route extends to take in some of the Bell Meadow route.
- Buses: ‘Beeches Road’ stop on Waterhouse Lane. Route 45
- Bicycle: Cycle routes run through West Park from the town centre
- By car: Free Parking is available at West Park Pitch and Putt or on Beeches Road. disabled parking Available at West Park Pitch and Putt.
- Buggies/Wheelchairs: This route is paved with a couple of steep slopes and no stairs.
- Toilets: In the tea rooms at West Park Pitch and Putt
- Refreshments: Light snacks and refreshments available for purchase from the Golf hut.
Rainsford Road, Chelmsford, Essex
This is the list of the available walk options, to join the Walk select a date in the calendar below
|4th Thursday of each month at 12.30pm|
May be muddy
Rest stop available
Public transport accessible
Car parking nearby