- Find your local walk scheme
- Get walking
- Keep walking
- Running health walks
- News & Events
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
Cookies are used to improve the services our web site provides e.g.
- To recognise your device so you don't have to provide the same information several times during one task
- To recognise and remember that you have provided a username and password so you don't need to re-enter your details on every page you request
- To remember your preferences for the types of information you wish to see and the way it is presented
- To measure anonymous usage so that we can improve the way the site works for you
We use some cookies to transfer information about your use of our site to third parties e.g. Google so that they can provide us with statistics on how our website is used.
Please note that some features or services on our website may not function properly without using cookies.
You can choose to delete cookies, or stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future. To manage cookies yourself and to find more information about them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can also refer to your browser’s instructions by clicking ‘help’ in the browser menu to learn more about managing cookies on your device.